This is a searchable, filterable, sortable database of all Diablo 2 Resurrected Sets and Set Items. The following are lists of Unique Items that appear in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. repairs 1 durability each 20 seconds. The ilvl of the item is determined the same way that a Rare item's ilvl is. Elite Items have Character Level Limits of 39-73. Not doing so has been known to create issues with. there is a huge database of first and last names for Rares, all of them able to appear on some item . . Some Unique Items feature their own special art, while some others look like regular items but with a slightly different skin. Most item bases in the game have a Unique version, but there are very rare items that can both roll on the same item base. 15 Annihilus.

Diablo 2 Items.

The odds for a rare vortex shield (tc87) to get these affix and suffixes and ethereal is 1:2.580.510.584.000. Besides advancing the story, much of the game focuses and revolves around finding better and better items to equip your character with. Details and information on how Diablo 2 unique items function in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Affixes are selected . #2 Death's Web. Magical items have a 50% chance of a suffix only, 25% chance of a prefix only, and 25% chance of both. A quick explanation - string together a first word and a last word and you will get a likely name for a rare item. 2. As Hell's will has corrupted the land, mages and smiths crafted many magical means to keep the people safe from harm. #5 Darkforce Spawn. A complete list of Diablo 2 Resurrected and Diablo 2 item sets including notes and recommendations for all classes. However, I do not have every single suffix relation, so Knuckle . The difference is, Rares can have 2 to 6 affixes to them. After a couple of months, most people will only be looking for these bases with Enhanced Damage or Enhanced Defense which both have a maximum roll of 15%. 3.

Selohim Sorc Mule. ethereal. Defense: 1622-1923 (varies) (Base Defense: 487-600) Required Level: 74. Some Unique Items feature their own special art, while some others look like regular items but with a slightly different skin. Diablo 2 Items. v1.01 -----> I'm trying to organize the Items by Category, I still can't. I added some new Items, the vast majority are Rare, It seems like Blizzard made a good job making the Unique Items harder to get. Percent change of Gambling: about 90% (9 in 10) repairs 1 durability each 20 seconds. Menu. The Unique items also follow the Normal/Exceptional/Elite version of the items, however not all item versions have a Unique version. As Hell's will has corrupted the land, mages and smiths crafted many magical means to keep the people safe from harm. Items are in-game objects that characters can carry in their inventory. 2 open sockets. The Diablo 2 Resurrected Item Price Check Tool has been updated with new features. A complete list of Diablo 2 Resurrected and Diablo 2 item sets including notes and recommendations for all classes. One of the many strengths of Diablo II has always been its multitude of different item options, and the number of items . It shows the latest data from Resurrected v2.4 (where indicated), and otherwise uses data from Diablo 2 v1.14 LoD. Since Hell Baal (and Nihlathak) can drop from any TC, I looked up a list of his rarest items: #1 Tyrael's Might.

Rare items are denoted by their name being shown in yellow. Like Magic items, Rares have randomly selected magical attributes, but if Magic items generally have only one or two, Rare items have much more: up to 6 in both games. Rare items are denoted by their name being shown in yellow. Like Magic items, Rares have randomly selected magical attributes. Quad - Res Boots Best Unique Items and Sets To Keep. A number in (parentheses) following the item type indicates the required ilvl for the given affix to spawn on that item type. 8% Chance To Cast Level 6 Iron Maiden When Struck. To optimise the use of Item Sets, wear the best pieces, or selectively combine two or more items from the same set to benefit from the partial set bonuses and hidden . #2 Death's Web.

v1.01 -----> I'm trying to organize the Items by Category, I still can't. I added some new Items, the vast majority are Rare, It seems like Blizzard made a good job making the Unique Items harder to get. Item you will receive is as shown in photo. Same as all the Items in Diablo 2, each Unique item has Level Requirements. The two-word name added to a Rare item is randomly generated, and has no bearing on the affixes on it. Today we present a list of 5 D2R items that are far less common than most of those precious high runes that we all know and love. Magical items have a 50% chance of a suffix only, 25% chance of a prefix only, and 25% chance of both. Some Unique Items are very rare and very hard to find. #6 The Cranium Basher.

This is still excluding coming with the wanted staffmods, mainly holy shield, and the 45 to all resistances. . Helms have 1-3. Percent change of Gambling: about 90% (9 in 10)

Since Hell Baal (and Nihlathak) can drop from any TC, I looked up a list of his rarest items: #1 Tyrael's Might. Magic Items. To upgrade a rare or unique item in Diablo 2: Resurrected, you have to make a particular Horadric Cube recipe. This is still excluding coming with the wanted staffmods, mainly holy shield, and the 45 to all resistances. The name of each Rare item is randomly generated, and has no . Like Magic items, Rares have randomly selected magical attributes. Somewhat devalued modifiers in Diablo II, due to Defense being largely unimportant for most characters by late Nightmare . Cold Resist +40-60% (varies) Damage Reduced by 9-14 (varies) Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds. There are Socketed, Magic, Rare, Set, Crafted and . The name of each Rare item is randomly generated, and has no . Diablo 2 Utilities Horadric Cube recipes Diablo 2 Videos Diablo cheat codes Diablo cow level Diablo 1.12 patch Diablo 2 loader Diablo God mode Jamella Diablo 2 editor Diablo 1.12 no-CD Diablo 2 Mousepad maphack Areat Summit Diablo Jobs #7 Earth Shifter. In Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Resurrected, Unique items are categorized with the Unique color. 5 Rare Items Most Diablo 2 Resurrected Players Never Find . Item types in Diablo II (please note that these do not necessarily correspond to Blizzard classifications): Rare items are denoted by their name being shown in yellow. Rare items can have up to three prefixes, but only one from each family of prefixes. Statistically speaking, rarity depends on what's dropping the items. most are not much better than good magical or rare items. We know that rare items need an expert to value them, and when you have limited time, you may not have time to wait for an expert's opinion. Rare items can have up to six modifiers; 3 suffixes and 3 prefixes, or any combination thereof. Details and information on how Diablo 2 unique items function in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Make the best weapons and armor even better. Armory: Weaponary: Class-specifics: Helms: Axes: Two-handed Axes: Amazon: Armors: Maces/Hammers: Two-handed Maces/Hammers: Assassin: Shields:

List of Unique Items. For Diablo II on the PC, Unique Items List by Vercingetorix. #5 Darkforce Spawn. They are the driving force of Diablo II more than anything else. 17% faster hit recovery. Items are in-game objects that characters can carry in their inventory. The chances are extremely low though. Depending on the ilvl of the item created it will get a certain amount of random affixes on it. . Like Magic items, Rares have randomly selected magical attributes, but if Magic items generally have only one or two, Rare items have much more: up to 6 in both games. The difference is, Rares can have 2 to 6 affixes to them. This Unique and Rare Item list will grow up in time. List of Unique Items. 8% Chance To Cast Level 6 Iron Maiden When Struck. Rare items are just that--higher in rarity than Magic Items, thus appearing less often. the name, the stats, the item type, etc. This is a complete list of all the uniques in Diablo 2. . This is a complete list of all the uniques in Diablo 2. . Rare Items are higher in quality, but also rarity, than Magic Items. To optimise the use of Item Sets, wear the best pieces, or selectively combine two or more items from the same set to benefit from the partial set bonuses and hidden . Magic, Rare, Crafted, Set, and Unique Items. These are for Diablo 2 Resurrected NEW LADDER PC Only Any Region. While the Rare item, the Eagle Gnash, is totally random. Armory: Weaponary: Class-specifics: Helms: Axes: Two-handed Axes: Amazon: Armors: Maces/Hammers: Two-handed Maces/Hammers: Assassin: Shields: The following are lists of Unique Items that appear in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Weapons that give skill points, have higher level skills and spells on these items. Below is the list of unique and set items that allow you to know the overall value, but also how to determine whether an item should be kept or not. Elite Armor has added Defense with higher Strength requirements. there is a huge database of first and last names for Rares, all of them able to appear on some item . Unique items in Diablo 2 are incredibly rare and call on the deep lore of the game, while they often refer to the Developers and Creators of the game. An item type with its name listed in yellow means the affix can be found on either a Magic or a Rare item, while blue means it can be found only on a Magic item. Below is a list from Arreat Summit (and every other Diablo 2 website) on what ilvl the item has to be in order to roll the amount of affixes that you want. 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items. . Harlequins crest is one of the most sought-after helms for its significant stat boosts. The true endgame in Diablo 2 is Uber Tristram where players have to kill Uber versions of Diablo, Baal, and Mephisto in order to get Hellfire Torches. Helms have 1-3. They drop in Diablo II and Diablo III. Early on in the Ladder season, these plain items can be valuable. This means that the game may produce some rare items with the same name and item type with different special attributes . A number in [brackets] following this . Besides advancing the story, much of the game focuses and revolves around finding better and better items to equip your character with. The names of Magic, Rare, Crafted/Very Rare, Set, and Unique Items appear in Violet, Yellow, Orange , Green, and Gold text, respectively. . The two-word name added to a Rare item is randomly generated, and has no bearing on the affixes on it. While the Rare item, the Eagle Gnash, is totally random. It is possible to gamble a Unique Item. It's the only Unique Small Charm in Diablo 2 Resurrected and a word of advice: do not strive for this item without the most optimal Runeword or other Unique items for a build . Rare items are just that--higher in rarity than Magic Items, thus appearing less often. They drop in Diablo II and Diablo III. #4 Astreon's Iron ward. Home; Boards; News; Q&A; Community; Contribute; Games; 3DS; Android; Board/Card; iOS; PC; PlayStation 3; PlayStation 4; PlayStation 5; Switch; Vita; . Elite Weapons have a higher Average Damage with higher Strength and Dexterity requirements. 1.

Here is what it gives: +2 To All Skills. Find the biggest Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Resurrected Items database in the world. Magic Items. The odds for a rare vortex shield (tc87) to get these affix and suffixes and ethereal is 1:2.580.510.584.000. Defense: 1622-1923 (varies) (Base Defense: 487-600) Required Level: 74. Magical items have one or none. The names of Magic, Rare, Crafted/Very Rare, Set, and Unique Items appear in Violet, Yellow, Orange , Green, and Gold text, respectively. Basic Magic Gear Facts: Item name appears in Blue; Has 1-2 random Magic properties; Can have 1-4 sockets in Chest Armor, Weapons, and Shields. Browse through all the items in the game with tooltips and randomly generated items, just like in-game. 2 open sockets. 17% faster hit recovery. Find the biggest Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Resurrected Items database in the world. Rare items are randomly generated . Number 8 - Harlequins Crest. Cold Resist +40-60% (varies) Damage Reduced by 9-14 (varies) Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds. Some Unique Items are very rare and very hard to find. Rolling these bases with the ED drastically increases the value. Although most unique items are available through Patch 1.09, others require Patch 1.10 or later to spawn, and others are still only available via the ladder . most are not much better than good magical or rare items. RARE ITEM WORDS ================== Rare items are always two word items, and their names appear in a light yellow. Here is the list of Diablo 2 items that are interesting for trades. Item type. Best Rare Items (Gears, Weapons, Jewels) To Keep. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. +1-148 To Life (+1.5 Per Character Level) +1-148 To Mana (+1.5 Per Character Level) Damage Reduced By 10%. #3 Mang Song's Lesson. You may search, filter, or sort by parent set, completion bonuses, stat modifiers, quality level, treasure class and more. Runewords or Unique weapons with Crushing . (Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later) Templar's Might Sacred Armor. Magic, Rare, Crafted, Set, and Unique Items. Rare Items are higher in quality, but also rarity, than Magic Items. the name, the stats, the item type, etc. #4 Astreon's Iron ward. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Introduction. Best Runeword bases in Diablo 2 Resurrected. 1. Rare items are denoted by their name being shown in yellow. It is possible to gamble a Unique Item. Although most unique items are available through Patch 1.09, others require Patch 1.10 or later to spawn, and others are still only available via the ladder . Same as all the Items in Diablo 2, each Unique item has Level Requirements. One of the many strengths of Diablo II has always been its multitude of different item options, and the number of items . Browse through all the items in the game with tooltips and randomly generated items, just like in-game. This Unique and Rare Item list will grow up in time. So in addition to our Price Check service, you can use Charsi Food to determine for yourself if you have found some . Statistically speaking, rarity depends on what's dropping the items.

For example, Grim Knuckle could be a rare ring. Most have specific and thematic Stats that make many of them useful for niche itemization choices.

Basic Magic Gear Facts: Item name appears in Blue; Has 1-2 random Magic properties; Can have 1-4 sockets in Chest Armor, Weapons, and Shields. They are the driving force of Diablo II more than anything else. #3 Mang Song's Lesson. The recipe varies depending on the item .

Rare gate fold without cut out on top right We take a look at some Diablo 2 Resurrected rare, unique, and melee items, some of which have never been found on BattleNet!5 Rare Items . #6 The Cranium Basher. . ethereal. Runewords in Diablo II: Resurrected Magic Rarity Gear in Diablo II: Resurrected Magic items have 1-2 random Magic properties. Sealed Diablo 2 II Lord of Destruction Big Box PC VGA 85+ NM GOLD . (Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later) Templar's Might Sacred Armor. This is a master list of all item affixes that can spawn in Diablo II. Almost every normal item in the game has a Unique version giving unique properties. The chances are extremely low though. Runewords in Diablo II: Resurrected Magic Rarity Gear in Diablo II: Resurrected Magic items have 1-2 random Magic properties.

Affixes are selected . #7 Earth Shifter.